Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hooray for Cool Weather!



Taylor had her first encounter with cool weather and cool breezes these past few weeks. I think she loves it. We continued our walks only I had to bundle her up lots and bring a warm drink with me. Oh, how we love our walks! It's nice to get out of the house and Taylor usually talks nonstop while we're out. I think she definitely got that from Allen! She's gonna be a talker for sure.




She loves her Daddy SO much! We'll be sitting there in the family room and she will look over at Allen and as soon as he looks at her a HUGE smile breaks out on her face and she gets so excited. She does it over and over again. It's hilarious. Allen can't get any studying done when she's around.


What a precious family I have...Sigh...I am SO blessed.

3 comments:

  1. You are SO blessed...and you have the best job ever.

    I'm so proud of you, Kendra! What a great mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you are a good mom. I'm very happy to hear that Potato Tot likes the cold weather! She's like me, which is a good sign. Tell her, Allen, and yourself that I miss each of them/you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have a beautiful sweet family.
    I love your description of front porch swingin'. I'm most impressed with Allen's carpentry skills. I love that my husband can build things! He'll always try, in order to save us a million dollars on things we see in catalogs.
    I want to come swing with you now!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...