Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sick as a dog

Have you ever wished you could really kiss a boo boo and make it all better?

My sweet Taylor Joy is as sick as I've ever seen her and all I can think about is I wish there was some way for me to take it away even if it meant me being sick in her place and still having to care for her. I can't stand to see her this way. She's as chill as I've ever seen her, downcast, glum, no smiles or giggles...the opposite of the Taylor we all know and love.



As wild as she normally is and as on my feet as I always have to be, I want my Taylor back. I want to be running back and forth, here and there. I want to see that precious dimply smile on her sweet little face. I want to hear squeals and dadada all day long instead of her being totally conked out in her bed.

The one amazing thing about this is that she's cuddling with me. She is so sleepy and the medicine so strong that she literally just falls asleep on me while we are sitting somewhere and I get to cuddle with her all I want. She slept on my chest for like an hour last night when she woke up at 4 am.

I can't tell you the last time that happened.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:46 PM

    Aww.. I think she needs her Aunt B. Tell her I'll be there soon.

    I don't know anyone else (besides sweet Taylor) that could look that cute even when she's sick. I miss hearing the giggles and dadas through the phone.

    Enjoy the cuddling, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I totally know how you feel! The best part about Josiah being sick was the cuddling--he hadn't fallen asleep in my arms in ages. I prayed that God would take his sickness and give it to me since I could handle it better. He sure answered it because Josiah got well quickly and I got it too!

    Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...