Monday, July 09, 2007

A Duty Recap

What are we DOING with our summer??? Here's the answer in pictures!



Swimming...LOTS! The whole family enjoys it...especially when it's HOT HOT HOT like it has been the past couple of days.




Playing with that sweet girl. She is stinkin' hilarious and keeps us rolling with things that she says and does.

Yesterday morning I had to wake her up for church and she wasn't the happiest so I sat and rocked her for a minute. Well, while we were rocking I sneezed and tried to go back to rocking her, but oh no! She laid there and went "a-shoo!" repeating me and giggling and then looked up at me with the biggest, sweetest smile! I just had to laugh.




Did I mention how BIG our girl is getting?



Playing with fire...



Watchout! We can get pretty crazy after the baby goes to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...