Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's your bottom...



Although I hesitate to share this story, I really must.

The other morning I had yet to eat my breakfast since I had been doing the mom thing. You know, feeding 3 other people in my house, changing diapers, dressing everyone, getting ready, the list goes on... Well, as I was getting myself ready here is the conversation that me and Taylor had.

Me: (stomach growls...loud)

Taylor: Mommy, you toot?

Me: No, it's just my tummy.

Taylor: It's not your tummy. It's your bottom! (shouting and laughing)

I'm so glad this happened in the confines of our house and not while we were out in public somewhere! Oh, the things they say!

1 comment:

  1. Kendra,
    That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Will and I laughed hard when we read this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...