Saturday, January 03, 2009

I Guess...

I guess it's about time for me to blog again.

December was wonderfully focused and filled to the BRIM with activities, company, friends and fellowship. Blogging is usually the first thing to go when times get filled with other things (I won't say "busy" because that's not necessarily the case, just FULL because we shared much of our time with others and enjoyed the time we had together as a family). So, for that, I'm sorry. No, actually I'm not. But I am sorry you kept checking my blog and nothing was ever there.

We spent a couple days in Dallas with our families and it was a beautiful time. Here are some pictures:

The kids with my parents...it actually turned out decent. Wow!
Beckett and Nanny
Sweet Taylor... (a long list of Taylor Joyisms to come...)
Cute as a button Beckett
Taylor helping Mima (Allen's mom) open her gift
Beckett and Aunt Lizzie (Allen's sis)


So, as you can see, a wonderful break for us. A wonderful time to celebrate our Savior's birth. A wonderful reminder to slow down on the silly things and meditate on the eternal things. We hope yours was amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...