Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taylor's Questions

During family worship we have incorporated a book, called the Family Worship book into our time together. Although there are many great resources in the book, the main thing we use right now are a compilation of catechism-type questions aimed at children and we have been teaching Taylor Joy the answers to those questions. Hopefully the answers are not just rote and memorized, but we are trying to incorporate the answers into our daily living as well, so she's getting it all the time.

I finally got around to getting this on video. All the people who have been a part of our family worship say, "You have GOT to get that on video!" and I finally had the time and got her to cooperate.

Some recent bloopers during family worship that make me laugh (not in the video) are when asking her how God made Adam and Eve and she said, "God made Adam's bottom and Eve from Adam!" and also blurting out that Adam and Eve wrote the Bible! Silly girl!

Enjoy the video!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! I was just about to send you an email to ask what book you were using during your family worship, so now I don't have to. I loved getting to watch her answer those questions. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got this on video. She is so precious and SMART!

    So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the most precious thing I have EVER seen! I am AMAZED at the wisdom of such a tiny precious girl!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved hearing her do this when y'all did family worship with us!!! My big kids do this, but no my two-year-old. This is quite remarkable!
    You guys are all remarkable, and we love you!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...