Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Look at Me!


I am three months old!

I love to be engaged in conversation...just talk to me and I will talk, laugh and smile for as long as you like.

Watching big brother and sister run around is one of my favorite things to watch. I sit in the Bumbo and watch them go back and forth racing their strollers.

I also like to watch Beckett and Taylor Joy help cook and look forward to the day I can help mommy too.



I was dedicated at church this month and the whole body of believers agreed to pray for me and help my parents shepherd and train me as I grow up in the church community. Aunt B came to visit that weekend and be a part of the dedication.






The third month was stellar!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt B3:06 PM

    They seriously couldn't be any more adorable!! I miss ya'll already. I so, so enjoyed spending the last couple of weekends with you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...