Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dress Up Day!

Here are our pictures from Halloween, which is really just a dress up day for us!


Our annual pumpkin carving tradition...this year was Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.


Sweet Easton as a precious cow.




Taylor Joy as a "pink sparkly" ballerina (her outfit request...I simply complied with the request, as if I would have an objections to that!?)



Beckett boy as a firefighter and Mommy as "Kelly" from Handy Manny (Taylor Joy's idea also.)


Taylor Joy and Beckett with their sweet friend, Tinkerbell Annie



Our block party in full effect. We got to meet some wonderful neighbors. Isn't Halloween a great excuse to do that! We had a cupcake walk, beanbag toss, football toss, cookie decorating, coloring pumpkins and cinnamon apple cider. So fun!




The whole family, including Handy Manny dad. We had a great night together.

4 comments:

  1. pretty much one of the most adorable families I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so great! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! What a precious family! Thanks for sharing a little Halloween with me. I didn't realize it was Halloween here until almost bedtime. No one really celebrates it in Nicaragua, but they do celebrate the Day of the Dead Nov. 2nd. I posted some pictures of it if you want to check them out on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY!!! There's the mini!! I've been waiting to see it for months! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...