Thursday, July 05, 2012

Dutyisms


Easton - isms:


"Mommy, you put some white spwinkles on my baw-dom?"
(his way of asking if I was going to put baby powder on him)

(to daddy while he was washing his hair) "Be careful wif me...I'm a baby."

(and a little later) "I'm a kween man."

Beckett - isms:
:

Mommy, that sign says, "Welcome to our Homie!" 

Beckett made a book at Chick-fil-A and these are some of the things that he told me to write in it:

Nickname: Buddy
After high school, I will: I don't know
For fun I will: Play Wii
I would like to live in: California
I would like to have 10 kids
My job will be: Dolphin Trainer
The car I would like to drive is: Dolphin Rescue Car
Someday I will take a trip to: the sea to rescue dolphins

*we watched Dolphin Tale with the kids and they are obsessed*




Taylor Joy - isms:


(after correcting Allen for using a "mean voice" with Easton)
D: Thanks for helping me be more like Jesus
T: Oh you know...just doing my thing.

Taylor Joy filled out a book that she got from Chick-fil-A. I think it's priceless:


After high school, I will: be a fir fitr (fire fighter)
For fun I will: dres up
I would like to live in: chanlr (chandler - parent's lake house)
My job will be: a fir fitr
I would like to have 8 kids
The car I would like to drive is: a van
Someday I will take a trip to: chanlr
If I could meet a star, it would be: grat

post signature


1 comment:

  1. My ideal car was always one with lots of seats :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...